The multifunctional park has been officially opened to tenants in May 2020, and is now open for interested national and international businesses wishing to become part of the Park. ITP aims to attract diaspora engagement in the private sector, vocational education and training institutions, as well as research and innovation activities. Beyond the real estate structure offered, the park offers business services and a secure and stable investment environment under a German management that looks after the tenants. The main areas of focus for the park are the following sectors:
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)/Technology-based firms;
- Agro/Food Processing; and
- Creative and Cultural Industries (including tourism).
Moreover, to support these three above-mentioned sectors and to increase synergy effects among them, there will be two cross-cutting topics that have been identified and will be pursued within the ITP:
- Vocational Education and Training (VET); and
- Research & Development (R&D).